In some cases we need to import products with their inventory
There are several ways to do this,
- We can do manually by adding products and their qty
- for each product and its qty create stock moves either manually or import CSV
- or any complex way
The easiest way to do this, is import inventory adjustment through Odoo import functionality.
Here are some steps to do in smart way
- First create test inventory adjustment,
- add few products and then export that inventory adjustment(just for export template purpose).
- Just cancel/delete that inventory adjustment.
Now, in exported csv you can add your products(database ids) and qty.
That's it ,
After adding your inventory products in CSV, you can import that CSV in Odoo.
Note : At the time of validate CSV if you got any error related to products, then just select product database Id from list.
Here attached sample csv which you can import easily, => Click Here
Video : https://youtu.be/K1UrDPjpJr4